4.30.2009

double feature.








I talked jonny into watching a little princess & the
secret garden with me. We both ended up falling asleep
during the secret garden. It's such a quiet movie.
I loved the bows and colors of a little princess, it's
just a bit on the cheesy side. I was laughing at about
75% of the movie, but the other 25% of the time I
was trying to gather up ideas.










1 comment:

hannah + landon said...

two of my favourites! i was so excited to find them together! (but yes, little princess is indeed cheese-filled)

Related Posts with Thumbnails