3.20.2009

things to dream of


-•••-

I found a few gorgeous things lingering etsy, &
I figured I would
just pick them up in a week or so.
They're gone now & now I'm a mess.




One item missed was this amazing pair
of lace up ballet flats
found at persephone vintage
.





& this lovely, ultra girly
heart ring. 10kt gold topped
off with a simple clear heart stone.
Everything about this ring is perfect.
found at
white bird design.



another simple heart ring
now gone found at oh my milky.



there are a few things still wanted hanging around
the etsy community such as ring. found at tonight in paris.




& this lovely hand made
floral headband, that is so
perfect for spring. Found
at pudding vintage.




perhaps one or two of these?




pretty powder heel topped off with a knotted bow. found at l4uren ella.



maybe a simple pair of
capezio ballets flats.
found at mad for mod vintage.



or, these ysl heels I stumbled upon at haute country vintage.




well I guess you can't have it all now can you,
but I'm
definitely regretting my choice to put those
shoes and rings off until next week.
On the other hand
there
is my recent win of this oh so beautiful purse from
liebemarlene vintage. I didn't think I would actually
win the purse. I
was working when the auction
ended. Well it feels
nice, & can't wait to receive it.


-•••-

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails