3.25.2010

sxsw part two!



us upon arrival at the american apparel factory flea market.As you can see on the sign below,everything was super cheap. I left with eleven pairs of socks, and  one circle scarf, for  $twenty-four bucks!...I have a serious sock addiction!




nothing but beautiful skies the whole time we were there








inside the american apparel tent.


downtown austin. we couldn't get into the ifc venue because we didn't badges or wristbands they had so many good bands  playing inside




on sixth street 


 
 

The little truck is ran by hey cupcake I was going to buy a cupcake but I didnt have cash Their original location on soco is a beautiful little silver trailer with cute pink cupcake on it

.


cool tattoos and beautiful  bikes were everywhere 

 

tree face!



sxsw lawn party

   

boys with nice shoes




jonny and dam funk


 

people watching




the star destroyer
from boston to austin 




this is malverdes in the light. It's gorgeous so I had to take multiples. This is the place we danced at the night before. I'm pretty sure that's mikey from the cool kids in the blue..


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails