3.24.2010

sxsw part one!



I attended south by south west over spring break! It was so much fun. I love finding new music, bars, and meeting people. Although I'm pretty calm on a day to day basis, weekends are made for being super silly, so I took up the great opportunity to do so. I went on the trip with a couple of friends (gabby + rob ) and jonny! We crammed into a small, but very nice hotel room, and tried to make the most of our few days in Austin. We ate tons of delicious foods (mostly pizza) and drank tons of delicious mixed drinks (mostly super fruity yet delicious girly drinks for myself) . We saw a few artists,  mainly in the electronic and hip hop genre due to jonny's love for those types of music. Sadly we missed brmc, dr dog, and the xx.  Day time pictures soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails