7.22.2009

back to the wittie



so I went back to the wittie for a second time. This time I went with Gabby. Before
stopping at the muse we tried stopping at at kiddie park. Kiddie park is just an old
amusement park for children. Somehow Gabby had missed it even after all of her years in
San Antonio. Many of the rides have become defective, such as the roller coaster
that fell of the tracks not too long ago. Yes there were children on it, but no one was seriously injured. I wasn't surprised when we went & it was shut down. I originally came up with a collage of the day, but I made it in photobucket & messed it up. I've been very lazy lately, so I kept it as is. As you can see the slide show is a little cheesy, but it should do. Included are photos of Gabby, in floral & her freshly home dyed hair, fiesta princesses, and my legs. I had better photos of me,
but Gabby has them. Maybe one day I can actually get a real fashion post on this thing.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails