2.18.2009

thrifts on ebay as of friday-ish.

-••-

so I'm currently working hard to
spruce up the place, along with my
eBay site. I have opened up a few
stores before this one & I'm never
prepared for it. I got prepared
with new merch & new art. I have
an icon linked to my ebay store.
There are only two items in it, & one isn't
even finished. I'm ashamed of my store as
of now, but I have to finished my take
home exam for philo. uhhh, I really
enjoy philo, but I just hate doing papers.


-••-



-••-

above:90's brazilian buckle boots
status-up now, on eBay. Size 8(M)
.

-••-



-••-

status: on ebay as of friday.
vintage Chanel sweater. In good condition.

should fit a small to large. A great color
for spring. Extremely soft! My friend
Katie use to work for a consignment store
& one day the wife of the guy who owned(?)
Luby's came into Katie's store and consigned a
bunch of stuff. Katie said this was originally
a sweater set. She gave me the sweater.

Funny story I though; my luby lady sweater.. .

-••-



-••-

status: on ebay as of friday.
size 4, backless tuxedo blazer. As you can
see it has as silky material along the
ends, and a large portion of the back
cut out. I think this jacket should fit a
small to a smaller large, even though it a sz 4.
.. . needs to be ironed.


-••-



-••-

status: on ebay as of friday.
very cute anorke windbreaker.
the jacket has little horses & horse
shoes printed on the material. It zips
up smoothly & the collar can be flipped
up for a more chic look. There are also
side draw strings for a nice fit in the mid.


-••-



-••-

status: on ebay as of friday.
medium to large house dress.
The dress has tigers printed all over
it. The dress even has a cute
scalloped collar & hidden side
pockets. It's elastic waist allows
anywhere from a medium to an xl
to fit into it.


-••-

2 comments:

Molly said...

I WANT THAT BLAZER!
i may have to check out this store of yours :)
mxx

the exhausted etiquette (kirstine) said...

indeed,you should!

Related Posts with Thumbnails