1.30.2009

weekend

-••-

I've been sick for the last week & a half with some
for of allergy thing say the
doctor. I could of swore
that I had some bacterial infection going on.
A sore throat,
raspy voice, tons of goo, and
fever. I have finally been able to return to
classes
and society without turning my mouth blue from the
artificial coloring of disgusting
cough drops, and frankly
it feels great. I have also returned to thrift shopping

& turned a little toward photography, film, & art.
I've been sketching silly character
between work & school.
Once I get my scanner slash, coffee
maker a USB
cord I'll start uploading stuff & hopefully turning
up the notch on my blog
layout. Anyway here are
a few vintage finds. I always love to share!
I have sold some of
these item, but some are up for auction.

-••-

v i n t a g e f i n d s :


-••-

vintage baronessa
franchetti brogues


-••-



-••-
faux leopard bolero.
wire claps,& very soft


-••-



-••-

etienne aigner
two toned loafers


-••-



-••-

gray hound outline on
a dark olive wrap dress


-••-



-••-

metallic shift dress.
lined with vtg glass beads.
I bought this one for $1


-••-

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails