12.08.2009

etsy favs.

















1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.13.

some of these items are now in some other girls loving hands,
but they are still worth a look. I've slowly become come overly obsessed
with etsy. It's an unhealthy habit, but we all have our vices, at least mine is green.
By the way I stuck a few new items in my shop, I'm up to forty-four items. Forty-four seems
like too many to me, maybe it's time for a sale? I don't know! Anyways I'll be back soon
as I am trying to update things (etsy, the blog) a little more often, at least until I go back to school. Well back to christmas shopping.



kirstine.




2 comments:

hannah and landon said...

oh gosh, so much eye candy! it's too much! you have excellent taste.xx

MarĂ­a said...

You have one of the best vintage shops in etsy. I almost love everything you sell.

Related Posts with Thumbnails