6.14.2009

new sunnies.





I went to Austin over the weekend to see peaches. Instead I ended up getting a mild uti (a few days before the trip)
and couldn't drink even after the peaches concert was yes, cancelled! Jonny and I stayed in the room and ate junk
food. Jen, Allison,Danielle and Ernie hung in their room and then went to sixth street. If you're not familiar with
sixth street it's a street total occupied by bars. I'm glad that they at least had a bit of fun. Jonny and I decided to make it
up to ourselves by going and shopping the next day on soco. It was dreadfully hot, I would say about 93-94 degrees.












I had to do it.. .





my hair is extremely messy in these photos, and I don't care. The new sunnies are from Austin of course, buffalo exchange to be exact. They had some cute stuff, but not much worked out. I sold a few things, enough to purchase a vintage sweater
the sunnies and the heart purse above.


sunnies:no label, buffalo exchange
dress: anthropologie spring '09
bag: no label, buffalo exchange
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails