3.08.2009

some new finds for the store.

-••-


-••-


-••-


-••-

lovely little black booties. the toes are
pointed & they have a two inch heel.
they're in great condition. sz:8.5


-••-




-••-

1.}pics of two shoes. 2.} red
dolly heels, in fair condition. A gorgeous
lipstick red,size:8. 3.} rich brown woven
toed ankle boots. In great condition, size 8.

-••-

so I finally was able to ship out all my
vintage stuff I sold last week. I tried shipping
my stuff on Friday with thirty minutes to ship &
drive to work. As I left for the post office which
is two minutes away, I soon realized that there was a train.
I retried on Saturday morning. I left with just
enough time to get sleep, ship stuff, & make it
to work. While shipping the first
item the postage stamp became jammed in the printer.
I was able to pull it out, probably worsening the
problem for the person who fixes it, but I wasn't
leaving without that stamp.
I assume I was lucky to ship out one item.

-••-

Here are a few new items. Jonny & I are
going to Austin tomorrow so I've been busy,
cleaning, shipping stuff out and taking
photos of my stuff. I will be posting
austin stuff while I'm up there.
Hopefully we will be running into
good
fun, food, & most importantly vintage finds.


-••-

I was also thinking about selling my stuff
on a blog using pay pal rather than using
ebay. Ebay just takes so much money from sellers.
I ended up paying ebay $90 out of about
$300 that I made. Its insane how much money
ebay takes. Ebay owns pay pal, so Ebay really gets
you twice. I paid pay pal about $20. I'm actually dead
sick of ebay. .. I know they provide a server for
people to buy gather & buy & sell from, but they now have a
new system
that totally does sellers in. They have a five star
system that buyers rate you on. My rating for
shipment cost is below the number is suppose to be,
even though I only charge what it cost for priority &
confirmation. I think people just have no idea
how much time, money, and effort it takes to sell & ship.
I have to pay for packaging, & it my time & life that
is spend shipping out stuff. Because people don't
know what it takes to sell, or
are misinformed on the new feedback system
works, they rate people poorly. This means

that sellers have their listings seen less, so many times
they make less money. So

even though a seller puts all of the flashing neon
lights on their listings ebay encourages, those
sellers listings still get less activity.

I'm just really discourage. I hate ebay & will be shutting
down shop and moving. Ebay is really
greedy & extremely unhelpful towards sellers.

-••-

a story on how terrible ebays system is:
I sold a blouse to a women a while back &
I threw away the receipt. About a month later the lady
filed a claim through her bank saying that my transaction
was an unknown transaction. I tried emailing her a
trillion times. I called paypal a trillions times, as well as ebay.
Non of them even bothered to help me. Pay pal said there was
nothing they could do for me unless I had the
original receipt, even though she had already
left me positive feedback. I not only had to pay back the
amount she paid for the item & shipment, but I also had to pay a
fee for called a return payment fee. So I lost the
insertion fee, the original pay pal transaction fee,
the shipment cost, and the item.. . it was
never returned. I have now finally come to the
conclusion that I will never be able to make as much
money as all of those more popular & professional shops
make. It's just so strange how
ebay has gets away with taking so much money from
the people that work for them. I have decided
that I will no longer do it. Today I will not be listing anything.
Today I will be opening a new blog shop! I am
very very excited!

-••-




-••-

a huge honey handbag clutch. It can be opened up &
used like a bag
or be used as a classy clutch.


-••-



-••-

a little vintage nieman marcus classic red
dress suit.
Size: 4, red buttons line the back.There
is a small stain .

-••-



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails